Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Buckeye BBC - Monroe TAKEOVER PART 2: Brought to you by Joe, the DJ

I have been apart Buckeye BBC for a little over 4 months and have had many positive experiences and learned even more about business, sales, and marketing .


We took a trip to represent AT&T in Monroe, Michigan and experience a different atmosphere that I really enjoyed. I stayed in a hotel with three other of my colleagues & took full advantage of the complimentary week stay. I met some amazing new people and learned more about Monroe. that I’ll probably never forget! It was basically a little office in a different city, so we had the opportunity to do everything a business can do but out of a hotel room. We gained experience in running a business and it felt great to be on your own and still have a TEAM atmosphere, knowing you still have three other colleagues that you’d be able to come to for help. I had never been to Monroe or even been in Michigan so it was interesting because we were near the water and I've never really seen Lake Erie. The hot tub at the hotel was nice & nobody really went in the hot tub or the pool so it was peaceful. I am a big people person so getting to know people from a different city was great, I learned about Monroe and found some great, new places to eat too! I did not know that Monroe has a private community with a private beach & that you have to pay for flood insurance or you can’t file for a mortgage. Also found out in 2001, the private community had over 3 foot of water on land and it was crazy and some of the people I was talking to showed me pictures and I was in awe! Traveling is a huge essential in this business and I’m glad I got to experience this trip along with looking forward to experience more traveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment